Flipping & Tumbling
What is it?
This class is for beginners and those who have had formal gymnastics instruction. Learn correct techniques to be able to flip, tumble and have fun in a safe, matted, relaxed environment. This class also includes a few drills to increase flexibility and endurance.
Who can come to Flipping & Tumbling classes?
- Boys and girls ages 8+.
What should I bring/wear?
- This WAIVER (signed by a parent/guardian for children under 18).
- Sneakers that tie (NO bare feet, flip flops, Crocs, boots, etc)
- Comfortable clothing (sweats, tshirt, shorts. No jeans)
- A water bottle with your name on it
When is it?
Tuesdays, 5-6pm (ONLY IN SESSION SEPTEMBER-MAY)
What are my options to register?
- Monthly Registration: Register for 1, 2 or 3 class(es) per week for the month.
- Combine with parkour classes to get a greater discount by registering for 2 or 3 total classes per week for the month.
- Registering for 3 classes per week comes with UNLIMITED Open Gym for the duration of the registration.
- USE Code: FAMILY at registration to receive 15% off when registering 2+ family members on a monthly registration.
- Punch Card Registration: Register for a 10, 20 or 30 class punch card.
- Allows the flexibility to drop in to any class day/time (can be combined with parkour classes)
- Must be used within 3 months of start date
- Same card can be shared between family members
- 20 class punch card comes with 1 Free Open Gym per week for the duration of the card
- 30 class punch card comes with UNLIMITED Open Gym for the duration of the card
How much does it cost?
Monthly (can be combined with Parkour classes)
- 1 class per week- $75/month
- 2 classes per week-$140/month
- 3 classes per week + Unlimited Open Gym-$200/month
Punch Card (Drop in)- (Click here for new terms & conditions)
- 10 class punch card- $200
- 20 class punch card + 1 open gym per week- $380
- 30 class punch card + Unlimited Open Gym- $540
New Member? Click HERE to REGISTER NOW!