Summer Camps 2018
Keep it Moving!
Our traditional camp format is designed for all ages and skill levels. This summer we will introduce new games, obstacles, and challenges. Our goal is to keep kids safe, moving, and engaged as we teach movement through parkour and ninja warrior techniques.
Ninja Warrior Camps (Early Bird Registration)
Wk1 June 4- 8 9am – 12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk2 June 11 – 15 9am –12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk3 June 18-22 9am –12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk4 June 25-29 9am –12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk4b June 25-29 1pm -4pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk5 July 9– 13 9am– 12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk6 July 16 –20 9am – 12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk7 July 23—27 9am – 12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk7b July 23—27 1pm – 4pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk8 July 30 – Aug 3rd 9am – 12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Wk9 Aug 13 – 17 9am – 12pm Ages 5-12 $225
Specialty Camp Weeks (Early Bird Registration)
Specialty camps are designed for those who want to develop specific movement skills.
Advanced Parkour Camp -Designed for kids who can proficiently demonstrate Kong Vaults, Safety Rolls, Cat Backs, Precisions, Strides and Big jumps. This camp is for kids who desire to be challenged more!
APWk 1 June 4-8 1pm – 4pm Ages 12 – 18 $225
APWk 2 June 11– 15 1pm – 4pm Ages 5 – 11 $225
Advanced Tumbling -Designed for students who can proficiently perform front rolls, back rolls, dive rolls, and hold a handstand; who desire to learn back flips, front flips, and side flips on the floor, trampolines, and off walls & boxes!
ATWk 1 June 18 – 22 1pm – 4pm Ages 8 -18 $225
Leadership Camp -Learn the skills of leadership by facing obstacles that will challenge participants, both mentally and physically, as they work together as team members.
LCWk1 July 9 –13 1pm – 4pm Age 10 – 18 $225
Teen Camp -Designed for teens who are new to parkour and free running; who desire to learn more about this unique sport!
TCWk1 July 16 – 20 1pm – 4pm Age 13 – 19 $225
How do I register?
New to Flipside? Click the link above to enter your information and to register for the week you want.
Already a member? Click the link above to choose your week, then scroll down to the middle of the page that opens. Register by clicking “Log in to register”
What should I bring/wear?
- Please print off, sign and bring THIS WAIVER to camp on the first day. We must have this signed waiver for your child to participate in camp.
- You must wear sneakers. No flipflops, Crocs, or open toed shoes for your safety on our equipment.
- Wear clothing that you can move in. Sweats, tshirt, shorts, yoga pants are best.
- Bring plenty of water in a bottle with your name clearly labeled. We have a water fountain to refill water bottles.
- Bring a snack (no peanuts or tree nuts permitted). You will have several small breaks for water during the day and a longer break for a snack.
- Bring a positive attitude! There are going to be many fun things happening this week. Your attitude will make sure you have the best time possible.
What’s the cancellation policy?
- This policy applies only to Summer Camp 2018
- All medical circumstances must be accompanied by a doctor’s note stating the reason for absence in order to obtain: 1) full refund if child did not attend any days of camp or 2) pro-rated refund if child attended 1 or more days.
- A $50 refund will be issued to registrations (non-medical) cancelled on or before May 1, 2018. We regret that we cannot offer refunds after May 1.