Register for Class
Who can come to Parkour classes?
- Boys and girls ages 5+.
What should I bring/wear?
- This WAIVER (signed by a parent/guardian for children under 18).
- Sneakers that tie (NO bare feet, flip flops, Crocs, boots, etc)
- Comfortable clothing (sweats, tshirt, shorts. No jeans)
- A water bottle with your name on it
What are my options to register?
- Monthly Registration: Register for 1, 2, or 3 classes per week for the month.
- Commits you to specific class day/time that you pick when you register.
- Registering for 3 classes per week comes with UNLIMITED Open Gym for the duration of the registration.
- Punch Card Registration: Register for a 10, 20 or 30 class punch card.
- Allows the flexibility to drop in to any class day/time
- Must be used within 3 months of start date
- Same card can be shared between family members
- 20 class punch card comes with 1 Free Open Gym per week (for one person) for the duration of the card
- 30 class punch card comes with UNLIMITED Open Gym (for one person) for the duration of the card
How much does it cost?
Monthly- pick your class(es) at registration
- 1 class per week- $75/month
- 2 classes per week-$140/month
- 3 classes per week + Unlimited Open Gym-$200/month
Punch Card (Drop in)- (Click here for new terms & conditions)
- 10 class punch card- $200
- 20 class punch card + 1 open gym per week- $380
- 30 class punch card + Unlimited Open Gym- $540
New Member? Click HERE to REGISTER NOW!
All registration payments are nonrefundable with the exception of a doctor’s documented medical condition.